1.15.2010

christmas day

Our Christmas started very, very early in the morning. I think it was about 3:00 AM. I woke to Anne standing next to my bed saying her tummy hurt. A few minutes later she ran for the bathroom. Not a great start to the day. Anne lay in bed a while later and said, "Christmas is ruined..." It wasn't ruined, just a little slower then it would have been. You wouldn't know that Anne was sick from the look on her face in the picture above but I think that face took every ounce of her energy. Moments later she was sleeping on the couch.
Andrew on the other hand ripped through his presents in lightning speed and loved every minute. His sick day didn't come until the next Monday. I was sick the day after Christmas and Zac the day after that. What a way to spend the Christmas Holiday eh? We just felt blessed that our little Jackson didn't catch what the rest of us had.

Jackson enjoying all the brightly colored paper.


Poor Anne...

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

So sad you were all sick! But glad it didn't last too long for any of you. That first picture of Jackson by himself reminds me so much of some pictures of Zac when he was a little chub too-so, so, so cute! I can't believe how big he looks already. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks-Dad said you wanted to skype sometime, maybe we'll give you a call tonight?