1.14.2010

jackson and I

I noticed that I didn't have ANY pictures of Jackson and I and since I don't think Zac will take an of us any time soon I took a few of us today. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself with a SLR camera? But there you go...a picture of Jackson and I.

I so enjoy spending time with this little guy. He already has the cutest personality. I love just sitting with him and making him smile. Today I almost got him giggling. It was so cute. He was trying so hard to laugh but just couldn't get it out. I think that laugh will come any day now.



6 comments:

The Stuckis said...

He is adorable! I have the same problem with me and my kids. I think I am always the one with the camera.

Sara said...

He is so adorable. I think he reminds me of Anne when she was little. Love those eyes! AND You look so fabulous. We need another chat soon!!! Miss you guys.

L C M said...

He is gorgeous. You are hot too. :)

Harmony said...

For cute!

Jess said...

Joy, you need to come over so I can take some pictures of Jackson...I'll take some of you with Jackson too!

Havalah said...

love the pic of you two. and I love that last picture of jackson. I can't believe how big he is getting!