Here is a video of Anne singing about a Hawaiian boy looking for his lost sister, or something like that...
This also was a combined effort. Zac willingly donated the jeans and his time. I never would have gotten those ears in without you! She loved the horse too and promptly dropped all other gifts to ride around the living room. Thus it was a success.
It seems like just yesterday that they sent us home from the hospital with my sweet baby. I remember thinking they were crazy to trust me with the life of another human. The next six weeks after that were a bit of a blur. Anne had made her presence known in our lives. Here are a few things I love about Anne.
* I love her laugh...she has the cutest giggle.
* I love when she dances like no one is watching...all the time.
* I love her imagination.
* I love to hear her vibrato when she sings...she is really working on it.
* I love that she loves skirts.
* I love that like me she likes to sleep just a bit longer in the morning.
* I love to hear her read.
* I love her curls.
* I love to watch her playing with her brother.
* I love that she is sensitive to other's feelings.
* I love that when I sing her "Smile" every night she pretends to be asleep.
* I love that she is my girl.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!