As I sit here on the floor, yes the floor, (the packers have packed up my desk) and write my last post while here in Hawaii I am thinking of all the wonderful things we have enjoyed here. Just to list a few...
*Of course we love the beaches - can't get enough of them - we hate that school has gotten in the way of us going all the time like we used to.
* The sun - I love the feeling of the warm sun on my face
* Shorts all year around
* Flip-flops all year around - I am going to have to get used to socks again
* Plumeria trees - they smell so yummy
* Our nightly walks - we have been able to go for walks even in the winter
* My lemon tree - would you belive that just a few weeks ago about 40 lemons started growing?! Of course I will never get to enjoy them...so sad.
* The many people who have visited us...of course we know you really just wanted to see Hawaii!
Well there are just a few. I will miss posting sunny pictures here on our blog but we are so looking forward to some snowy pictures come winter. Well better go...the movers are here and are ready to take the computer. Who knows when I will post next - they are saying it will take 55 days for our household goods to arrive in Pittsburgh...so until then, ALOHA!