6.17.2011

The Drive-In

One of our last fun activities in Pittsburgh was finally making it to the Drive-In. We were so grateful that we got to go with the Thomas family. Anne was just thrilled to finally find something that she could have fun at this summer with two broken arms. We intended to see Cars 2 but upon arrival found that it wouldn't be showing until 11:00pm! We watched Mr. Popper's Penguins which turned out to be a cute movie. Zac and I didn't get to watch much of the movie though because Jackson was pretty restless. When he wasn't tossing and turning in our arms he was running around the cars. The older kids loved eating popcorn and laying in the back of both vans. Just looking at these pictures makes me miss our Pittsburgh friends...




I had to post this picture because it makes me laugh...Matthew are you eating Jess's face?



1 comment:

Scott & Marcie said...

Fun, fun, fun. This is the ONLY way we went to movies as a family when I was a kid:)