9.22.2007

Funnies by Andrew...

Today I had a check-up at Tripler Hospital. In case you didn't know it, Tripler is pink. Yes, the whole hospital is pink. So driving down the hill to the hospital you really can't miss it. Actually you can pretty much see Tripler from anywhere on our side of the island. The kids always get a kick out of pointing out where Dad is from way over by our house. Anway, as Andrew and I were driving down the hill today he said, "Look it's the place where Daddy lives!" I just had to laugh because sometimes it does seem like Daddy lives at the hospital and visits us at home - we love all his hard work - and we all love when he "visits" us at home!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love all of your new posts! This one is hilarious! The one of Anne is so awesome! She is an adorable dancing queen! And I totally agree, it is much funner to go somewhere to workout, plus you get a break at the same time. :) Wonderful!

Daniel B. said...

That the hospital is pink explains a lot about Zac...

Mollie said...

Out of the mouths of babes...I hope Zac, and you, get a break soon!

Cori said...

I got a good laugh out of Anne's dancing and Andrew's funnies! You have adorable kids!