1.07.2009

andrew's 1st day

Today was Andrew's 1st day back to preschool. He really was so excited. He actually didn't even look back once he walked into his new class room. Wonder if he missed me at all? I missed him. It's no secret that the reason I call him "Buddy" now is because he really is my buddy. Although it is easier to go shopping with out his little hands touching everything I still miss him being with me. I am just glad he only goes for just three days a week for right now. I am not looking forward to kindergarten next year when both my kids will be gone everyday all day. I am one of those parents who prays for snow days. I miss hearing them laugh and play together.


4 comments:

BBB said...

Well I guess you just need another now. :)

Annie said...

Wow Joy you are not going to believe who this is! This is Annie (Zeugschmidt) Lloyd from Valley Center! YOu and your family look super cute. I found Nikki's blog and she said you were on hers so I decided to check it out! My blog is: lloyderinginidaho.blogspot.com and email is:kalloyd@custertel.net
Hope to hear from you soon!

Lisa said...

I hate watching little ones grow and love it at the same time. I wish they could just stay little forever. However, I won't miss waking up a trillion times a night. :) I don't think I will ever be able to let Sierra go. I am really scared about how pathetic I will be.

Angela said...

I totally agree, time to have another one! ;) Very cute pictures of the kiddos dancing! My girls pretend to be the prince for each other but prefer to be the princess. They would be jealous of Anne. :)