1.17.2009

snow....at last

Did I forget to mention that we finally have snow here in Pittsburgh? This last week the kids finally got their wish and there was enough snow to play in. I don't get it. I freeze when I walk from the garage to the house. The kids would stay outside for hours if I didn't make them come inside. They love it! I love it too, just from inside looking out. Like I mentioned before the weather since it snowed has been freezing. When I say freezing I mean freezing. Yesterday it was 5 degrees. Today when I sat down to the computer it said 1 degree! Can you imagine that cold. I can.



Andrew making his first ever snow angel. No really...his first.


Look, I am Santa Clause!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Congrats on the snow. We are still waiting for our hopeful "one day" of snow for this year. I LOVE they are loving it. I assuming school was never cancelled in Hawaii due to low temperatures either, so congrats to Anne on that as well.

Harmony said...

Very cute pics! I love the way Andrew's exuberance shows!

Evelyn said...

I think kids are immune to cold. I never remember being cold when I was a kid playing outside and my kids never seem to mind it!

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I'm glad you guys are lovin the snow. We too were excited to see all the snow you had when we came back :). You guys should definatly come up here some time to play in some deep snow. It would be a blast!

Darlin and Pa said...

love the bibs, hope they keep them warm!