8.17.2009

idlewild

The other day Zac took the day off and we checked out a kids amusement park called Idlewild. It was great. Made for kids...our kids could go on every ride with an adult. Lucky Zac got to take the kids as I wan't supposed to go on the rides do to my large belly. The kids had so much fun playing and riding the rides. Turns out this was one of the hottest days of the summer...thus all the red cheeks. Luckily Idlewild is also had a small water park for us to cool off in after lunch. Almost all the pictures are from our morning...we put the camera away for the water park and evening. Sometimes it is better just to enjoy the moment through my eyes instead of the camera's.

You have no idea how long I waited in the hot sun to get this picture, but it was worth it. I love that Zac is just as excited as the kids.

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a great family day...my kind of fun!

Scott & Marcie said...

How fun! The joy of childhood shared! It's fun to be a kid again with your own kids!!