4.08.2012

Easter Sunday


One of my favorite things about Texas so far are the wild flowers that bloom in the spring. I have never lived somewhere where they are so plentiful and beautiful. Thank you Lady Bird Johnson. A few days before Easter we had a play group up at a park a bit north of here. The flowers were amazing so I decided that we had to go back on Sunday to take pictures. In retrospect, taking pictures right at noon wasn't the best but I knew if we waited we would never come back...Sunday naps and all. The kids loved walking through the flowers and I loved the little bouquet they picked for me to take home. 






This was Andrew trying to pose like his sister...what a stinker he is.



3 comments:

Scott & Marcie said...

For some reason we have not seen these posts!!! I can't believe it! The last one we saw was Andrew in his cowboy hat at school, I think it's February. Every time we clicked on your blog that's what came up. Today was different! What darling pictures of your darling children running through the flowers. Love how you dress the boys alike. So cute!! Miss you guys, can't wait to see you in July.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Thank you so much for updating your blog!!! I have missed seeing pics of you guys!

Sara said...

Such cute pictures!