12.21.2007

School Christmas Programs...

Here is Andrew at his preschool Christmas party. As you can see he sang, "Rudolph" Sorry no video of this - too dark. Anne still had her Rudolph Tee from last year and wanted to match Andrew. This is the first year Andrew would sit on Santa's lap. We told him he had to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas so he practically leaped onto his lap. When his teacher handed him his present he rand down to us all excited. He ripped the paper off then promptly frowned. When asked what was wrong he said, "This is NOT what I asked Santa for." Waiting is so hard for my kids...




We waited through an hour and a half of elementary Christmas carols to get to the best grade - kindergarten. Here is Anne singing, "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas." Don't you love how the light shone on her?



2 comments:

Anjuli said...

Your kids are so cute!! Anne sings so well!! Must be those Burton Genes!!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

I love that she is the most animated in the group :) Maybe it was my imagination but I swear I could hear her voice in part of it-no doubt she was singing her heart out!