9.10.2009

Andrew - Kindergarten

After waiting for 7 whole days Andrew finally got to start Kindergarten today. He woke up early this morning and was all dressed and ready with his lunchbox (minus the lunch - I hadn't made it yet) in his backpack before everyone was even up. He told me last night that he was a little nervous but today he said he wasn't at all. I hope he is having so much fun. I miss him.

While waiting in line with his class I noticed that he even had his arms folded. I guess we did ok as parents.


6 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

I can't believe him and Colin are in the same grade let only starting Kindergarten. Colin had his first day and loved it...he left without even a hug.... :( But I did get him to blow me a kiss.

Scott & Marcie said...

Sweet Buddy! Congratulations, we're so excited for you!! Hope you had fun.

Daniel B. said...

Before you know it he'll be asking to borrow the car...or calling to tell you he ran out of gas....

BBB said...

What a handsome boy!!!

Mary said...

I love his duds! Awesome shoes for your first day little buddy.

Can't wait for the newest little Turner to make his debute (hang in there girl)!

NJ said...

Anne looks really tall in this picture to me! Granted I haven't actually seen her for months ...