We were so happy to have Grandma Darlin and Grandpa Pickle with us for the rest of our trip. It was nice to have a bit of help with the crazies. Of course Wednesday was another hot day so we tried to stay in the shad as much as possible. It is funny...every time I have been to Disneyland I have always thought the castle was too small. Like something was wrong with it. As soon as I walked into the Magic Kingdom I knew that was the castle I remember from when I was a kid. I think I was probably Andrew's age last time I was here. It was fun to see it through my kids eyes...this time I will remember.
I thought it would be fun to throw this new and old picture of Anne in the mix. The right is when she was 18 months and it was her first time to Disneyland. We have been a few times since and she still brought attention toward those horses. She has always loved them. It makes me sad how fast she has grown up.
We loved this ride because it cooled us off.
Jackson had just woken up as they boarded the dumbo ride so I handed him over the fence to Zac. I think he was pretty dazed, one minute asleep and the next flying around in circles in a elephant.
Jackson found these birds in Frontier Land and greatly improved his walking skills while taking chase.
* We loved seeing the Country Bear Jamboree
* We loved eating super yummy lunch at the Liberty Tavern and Inn (we're talking Thanksgiving that I didn't have to cook)
* We went on most of our rides the night before at the Halloween Party (most rides 2 times because the lines were so short) so we watched a few shows and hit the rides we missed. It was pretty relaxed.
* I missed it but I guess there was a dance party down main street and Anne had the time of her life dancing with some Cast members. I wish I saw it (blast Jackson's dirty diaper).
* Thunder Mountain Railroad was a favorite...I think we may have gone on that ride 4 or 5 times.